Love yourself Quotes
Love yourself Quotes
1. Love yourself and dream bigger.
2. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. – Andre Gide
3. Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.
4. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. – L. Hay
5. F.L.Y. First Love Yourself. Others will come next.
6. Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.
7. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
8. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
9. It isn’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
10. Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness. – Jean Vanier
11. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
13. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. – Oscar Wilde
14. Don’t let hollow heroes distract you from saving yourself. – Nikki Rowe
15. Dismantle your wounds so you stop living your life by them. – Nikki Rowe
16. What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?
17. If you don’t love yourself, nobody else is going to love you.
18. Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.
19. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
20. Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Mind. Body. Spirit.
21. Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. – William Shakespeare
22. You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.
23. Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror. – Byron Katie
24. Your problem is you’re too busy holding onto your unworthiness.
25. To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness. – Robert Morley
26. I’m learning to love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
27. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
28. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. – Maxwell Maltz
29. Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. – Steve Maraboli
30. Have unshakable faith in yourself to become everything you want to be.
31. The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. – William James
32. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
33. You can never meet your potential until you truly learn to love yourself.
34. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
35. Be very very very gentle with yourself. The world is very very very hard on you.
You may also like Download 45500 Famous Motivational Quotes Database in Excel and PDF
36. You are a true success if you can trust yourself, love yourself, and be yourself.
37. We must fall in love with yourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself. – Mae West
38. Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
39. If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone.
40. Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.
41. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.
42. Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
43. Love only yourself a little bit longer, until you can’t stand not to love someone else.
44. To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections. – Sandra Bierig
45. The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.
46. Self love is asking yourself what you need – everyday – and then making sure you receive it.
47. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. You, yourself, as much as anybody else in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
49. Love others to make them feel better and so that you see yourself in the mirrors of their eyes.
50. Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
51. You were born an original work of art. Stay original always. Originals cost more than imitations.
52. Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish – it makes you indestructible.
53. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore
54. Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is till standing.
55. I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.
56. Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful. – Zoe Kravitz
57. Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. – Eleanor Roosevelt
58. No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love. – Edmond Mbiaka
59. People who want the most approval get the least and the people who need approval the least get the most. – Wayne Dyer
60. You can receive all the compliments in the world, but that won’t do a thing unless you believe it yourself.
61. Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
You may also like Best 100 Rumi Quotes on Silence, Love, Soul, Patience
62. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
63. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. – Johnny Depp
64. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
65. Spend time understanding who you are, after all the only person your ever going to truly live with; is yourself.
66. Becoming acquainted with yourself is a price well worth paying for the love that will really address your needs. – Daphne Rose Kingma
67. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
68. Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.
69. A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.
70. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. – Roy T. Bennett
71. We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. – Mary Dunbar
72. There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
73. Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. – Dan Coppersmith
74. Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. – Rumi
75. To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. – Denis Waitley
76. Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home. – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
77. Sometimes the noise of life can be just too much. If you need to escape, love yourself enough to know when you need a real time out.
78. Self-care is never a selfish act — it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.
79. Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.
80. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda Bolen
81. You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.
82. When you establish peace, when you establish love, when you establish kindness here [inside], you cannot act any other way to the outside world.
You may also like Top 100 Quotes About Reading and Books
83. To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. – Alan Cohen
84. Demonstrate love by giving it, unconditionally, to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.
85. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else.
86. Others can’t always define your true identity. They see what they ‘want’ to see but beyond your mess, God sees the beauty He created and still thinks it’s good.
87. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. – Howard Washington Thurman
88. Why escape your intended purpose by copying and trying to be someone else?
89. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
90. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. – Anna Taylor
91. Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude.
92. Don’t ever allow yourself to forget how incredibly special you are, even for a single second.
93. Respect, Love, and Value yourself. Always remember to be good to yourself by taking care of yourself. – Stephanie Lahart
94. There are women who struggle to GAIN weight who are beautiful. There are women who struggle to LOSE weight who are beautiful. You know who is the most beautiful? Those who learn to love themselves the way they are. You don’t need to change for ANYONE.
95. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. – Andrew Matthews
96. The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. – Bob Moawad
97. I found in my research that the biggest reason people aren’t more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they’ll become self-indulgent. – Kristen Neff
98. You are not an option, a choice or a soft place to land after a long battle.