Hard work Quotes
Hard work Quotes
1. Hard Work & Grind
2. No one ever drowned in sweat.
3. I love people, and the hustle. – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. See, winners embrace hard work. – Lou Holtz
5. Don’t complain. Just work harder.
6. Hard work always wins in the end. – Lucas Till
7. Nothing worth having comes easy. – Theodore Roosevelt
8. Set goals. Say prayers. Work hard.
9. All wealth is the product of labor. – John Locke
10. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas A. Edison
11. Like basketball, fashion is hard work. – Amar’e Stoudemire
12. Good things happen to those who hustle. – Anais Nin
13. I’m a firm believer in the hustle game. – Eric Snow
14. Hustle is the most important word. Ever – Gary Vaynerchuk
15. Always be the hardest worker in the room
16. I’d rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5.
17. Hard work always pays off, whatever you do. – Dustin Lynch
18. Work harder than you think you did yesterday.
19. My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling. – Young Jeezy
20. Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. – Iain Duncan Smith
21. Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.
22. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
23. Focused, hard work is the real key to success. – John Carmack
24. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle. – Ross Simmonds
25. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
26. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
27. I learned the value of hard work by working hard. – Margaret Mead
28. Like I said, repetition in practice and hard work. – Jerry Rice
29. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. – Gary Vaynerchuk
30. Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed. – George Burns
31. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
32. Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.
33. Reality is easy. It’s deception that’s the hard work. – Lauryn Hill
34. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. – Harry Golden
35. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
36. I think hard work is what gets most people to the top. – Rupert Sheldrake
You may also like Best 100 Mother Teresa Quotes on Love, Life, God, Compassion
37. You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk. – Alan Alda
38. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. – Virat Kohli
39. There is only one way to success. It’s called hard work.
40. I like to work hard and see the results of my hard work. – Erin Heatherton
41. I enjoy hard work; I love setting goals and achieving them. – Jewel
42. There’s a lot of females that hustle, just like men hustle. – Fetty Wap
43. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. – Anne Frank
44. Well, I realized finally that all of the hard work paid off. – David Naughton
45. I have achieved everything through either hard work or luck. – Sandra Bullock
46. Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win. – Nadia Comaneci
47. My career has been successful, but it’s been a grind of hard work. – Emmanuelle Chriqui
48. You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.
49. Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.
50. My entire life can be summed up in four word: I hustled. I conquered.
51. Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things. – Byron Dorgan
52. For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work. – Jessica Savitch
53. Work hard! In the end, passion and hard work beats out natural talent. – Pete Docter
54. Success for an athlete follows many years of hard work and dedication. – Michael Diamond
55. Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you. – Mark Cuban
56. The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work.
57. When you think about your heritage, you think about toughness and hard work. – Jeff Garcia
58. It took several years of hard work in small roles before I attained stardom. – Bela Lugosi
59. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
60. Whatever muscles I have are the product of my own hard work and nothing else. – Evelyn Ashford
61. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
62. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
63. There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success. – Heather Bresch
64. Success has a lot to do with luck, but it also involves a lot of real hard work. – Jerry Cantrell
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 38 – 37001 to 38000
65. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
66. I have had lots of luck in my career but there has also been a lot of hard work. – Maria Sharapova
67. Hard work and a good education will take you further than any government program. – Aaron Schock
68. Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there. – Haile Gebrselassie
69. We live in the kind of society where, in almost all cases, hard work is rewarded. – Neil deGrasse Tyson
70. I always hustled to make money and pay for school. I was never afraid of hard work. – Tom Freston
71. I don’t have any formula. I just work with my heart, putting in a lot of hard work. – Ranbir Kapoor
72. I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
73. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. – Ann Landers
74. Let them sleep while you grind. Let them party while you work. The difference will show.
75. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time. – Don Zimmer
76. I’m living everyday like a hustle. Another drug to juggle. Another day, another struggle. – Notorious BIG
77. A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent. – Guy Kawasaki
78. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. – Colin Powell
79. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. – David Bly
80. I do not believe in excuses. I believe in hard work as the prime solvent of life’s problems. – James Cash Penney
81. I played the game one way. I gave it everything I had. It doesn’t take any ability to hustle. – Wade Boggs
82. When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling. – Derek Jeter
83. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. – Colin Powell
84. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
85. If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo Buonarroti
You may also like Best 100 Winston Churchill Quotes on Action, War, Crime, Courage
86. Some hustle for respect. Some hustle for love. Others hustle for truth. We all hustle to survive.
87. My hard work and excellent training entitled me to be a better actress than some of my competitors. – Pola Negri
88. …talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything. – Patrick Süskind
89. The sweat of hard work is not to be displayed. It is much more graceful to appear favored by the gods. – Maxine Hong Kingston
90. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
91. As an older and wiser man, I don’t believe in luck. I believe in hard work and talent and determination. – Dexter Fletcher
92. When people see a legend, they call it a legend. But to be a legend, it’s a lot of hard work and patience. – Burning Spear
93. The dream doesn’t lie in victimization or blame; it lies in hard work, determination and a good education. – Alphonso Jackson
94. When I started flirting with the hustle, failure became my ex. Now engaged to the game and married to success.
95. Hard work pays off – hard work beats talent any day, but if you’re talented and work hard, it’s hard to be beat. – Robert Griffin III
96. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. – Stephen King
97. I believe in work, hard work, and long hours of work. Men do not breakdown from overwork, but from worry and dissipation. – Charles Evans Hughes
98. I’d like to show people that if you put the hard work in and you believe in yourself, then you can do whatever you want to. – Oscar Pistorius
99. Focused. I’m a hustler. And my hustle is trying to figure out the best ways to do what I like without having to do much else. – Mos Def
100. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. – Sam Ewing