1. Wine is my Valentine.
2. Great minds drink wine.
3. Wine is bottled poetry. – Robert Louis Stevenson
4. Save water, drink wine!
5. Truth comes out in wine. – Pliny the Elder
6. Life is too short. Drink wine!
7. On your marks. Get set… wine!
8. Language is wine upon the lips. – Virginia Woolf
9. Wine makes all things possible. – George R. R. Martin
10. I prefer my water in wine form. – P. C. Cast
11. Beer is made by men, wine by God. – Martin Luther
12. Wine is earth’s answer to the sun. – Margaret Fuller
13. It’s not a hangover, it’s wine flu.
14. Life is too short to drink bad wine.
15. Wine is wont to show the mind of man. – Theogenis
16. Wine makes a symphony of a good meal. – Fernande Garvin
17. Weekend forecast. 100% chance of wine.
18. Wine… the intellectual part of the meal. – Alexandre Dumas
19. Where there is no wine there is no love. – Euripides
20. Wine is the only art work you can drink. – Luis Fernando Olaverri
21. We ought to be opening a bottle of wine! – Edith Wharton
22. A meal without wine is called breakfast.
23. Wine: $10/night. Psychiatrist: $100/hour
24. A day without wine is like… not for me
25. With wine and hope, anything is possible. – Spanish proverb
26. Wine is sunlight, held together by water. – Galileo Galilei
27. A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou. – Omar Khayyam
28. Friends and wine… the older, the better.
29. Wine is the thinking person’s health drink. – Dr Phillip Norrie
30. Either give me more wine or leave me alone. – Rumi
31. Good wine should start and end with a smile. – William Sokolin
32. Compromises are for relationships, not wine. – Sir Robert Scott Caywood
33. Life is what happens between coffee and wine.
34. Penicillin cures, but wine makes people happy. – Alexander Fleming
35. Wine is just a conversation waiting to happen. – Jessica Altieri
36. According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.
37. I make win disappear, what’s your superpower?
You may also like Top 100 Positive Quotes for a new beginning in life (2020)
38. Wine brightens the life and thinking of anyone. – Thomas Jefferson
39. His lips drink water, but his heart drinks wine. – E. E. Cummings
40. Bad news isn’t wine. It doesn’t improve with age. – Colin Powell
41. A man will be eloquent if you give him good wine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. I want to go on a cleanse, but then wine happens.
43. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine. – Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
44. Wine gave a sort of gallantry to their own failure. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
45. Coffee keeps me busy until it’s time to drink wine.
46. The best way to learn about wine is in the drinking. – Alexis Lichine
47. I just rescued some wine. It was trapped in a bottle.
48. Wine is like a ‘Clear history’ button for your brain.
49. I shall drink no wine before it’s time! OK, it’s time. – Groucho Marx
50. Wine gives courage and makes men more apt for passion. – Ovid
51. Wine. Because no great story starts by drinking water.
52. Wine is the answer. I just don’t remember the question.
53. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food!! – W.C. Fields,
54. Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. – Plautus
55. Gluten free. Dairy free. Fat Free. I love the wine diet!
56. The first kiss and the first glass of wine are the best. – Marty Rubin
57. My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine. – Ernest Hemingway
58. What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others. – Diogenes
59. Wine is like the incarnation–it is both divine and human. – Paul Tillich
60. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages. – Louis Pasteur
61. The only thing I throwback on Thursdays is a glass of wine.
62. If you walk a mile in my shoes, you’ll end up in a wine bar.
63. If I ever sound inspirational, one of us is drunk with wine.
64. I drink wine because I don’t like to keep things bottled up.
65. Wine is to women as duct tape is to men, it fixes EVERYTHING! – Tanya Masse
You may also like Best 100 Quotes by Mark Twain on Humor, Truth, Action, Work
66. Wine improves with age – the older I get, the better I like it.
67. Artists and poets still find life’s meaning in a glass of wine. – Joy Sterling
68. WINE! Because these problems aren’t going to forget THEMSELVES! – Tanya Masse
69. It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!
70. The more he drank the nicer he became; wine revealed his charity. – Jeet Thayil
71. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy. – Benjamin Franklin
72. Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine. – Thomas Aquinas
73. We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine. – Eduardo Galeano
74. Wine rejoices the heart of man, and joy is the mother of all virtues. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
75. Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long.
76. A bottle of good wine, like a good act, shines ever in the retrospect. – Robert Louis Stevenson
77. Whether wine is a nourishment, medicine or poison is a matter of dosage. – Paracelsus
78. A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world. – Louis Pasteur
79. There’s nothing better than a glass of wine, a girlfriend, and a long talk. – Karen Fairchild
80. I never taste the wine first in restaurants, I just ask the waiter to pour. – Nigella Lawson
81. If we sip the wine, we find dreams coming upon us out of the imminent night. – D.H. Lawrence
82. What though youth gave love and roses, Age still leaves us friends and wine.
83. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy wine and that’s kind of the same thing.
84. I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows made in wine. – William Shakespeare
85. One of the disadvantages of wine is that it makes a man mistake words for thoughts. – Samuel Johnson
86. The wine-cup is the little silver well, Where truth, if truth there be, doth dwell. – William Shakespeare
87. I like on the table, when we’re speaking, the light of a bottle of intelligent wine. – Pablo Neruda
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 99 – 98001 to 99000
88. Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance. – Benjamin Franklin
89. The only way of rendering life endurable is to drink as much wine as one can come by. – James Branch Cabell
90. Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized. – Andre Simon,
91. Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever. – Aristophanes
92. Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. – Athenaeus
93. Wine cheers the sad, revives the old, inspires the young, makes weariness forget his toil. – Lord Byron
94. Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilized pleasures. – Michael Broadbent
95. I need COFFEE to help me change the things I can… and WINE to help me accept the things I can’t! – Tanya Masse
96. Like human beings, a wine’s taste is going to depend a great deal on its origins and its upbringing.
97. A good man can make you feel like you can take on the world…. Oh no sorry.. No… Its wine…. wine does that.
98. The wine – it made her limbs loose and liquid, made her feel that a hummingbird had taken the place of her heart. – Jodi Picoult
99. One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk. – Charles Baudelaire
100. Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle. – Paulo Coelho