Take Action Quotes
Take Action Quotes
1. Action is magic.
2. If not now then when?
3. Well begun is half done. – Aristotle
4. Work hard. Have fun. No drama
5. Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
6. Never mistake motion for action. – Ernest Hemingway
7. Never confuse motion with action. – Benjamin Franklin
8. Fall seven times, stand-up eight.
9. Action is the antidote to despair. – Joan Baez
10. Well done is better than well said. – Benjamin Franklin
11. Every flower must grow through dirt.
12. Scare the world. Achieve your goals.
13. Let your performance do the thinking. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
14. The first step binds one to the second. – French Proverb
15. Always do more than is required of you. – George S. Patton
16. Nothing happens until something moves. – Albert Einstein
17. Victory belongs to the most persevering. – Napolean Bonaparte
18. People reveal themselves through actions.
19. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
20. Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
21. Never give up. Find a way to make it happen.
22. Talk is cheap. Action is what really matters.
23. I never worry about action, but only inaction. – Winston Churchill
24. Action is the foundational key to all success. – Pablo Picasso
25. Do it for the people who want to see you fail.
26. Honor the space between no longer and not yet.
27. Nature takes away any faculty that is not used. – William R. Inge
28. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger
29. It’s never too late to live happily ever after.
30. You must do the thing you think you can not do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
31. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
32. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. – Wayne Dyer
33. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
34. The secret to success – stop wishing, start doing.
You may also like Best 100 Winston Churchill Quotes on Action, War, Crime, Courage
35. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
36. Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. – Baltasar Gracian
37. Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.
38. God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails. – St. Augustine
39. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. – Mario Andretti
40. The undertaking of a new action brings new strength. – Richard L. Evans
41. Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. – Peter Marshall
42. The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. – Herbert Spencer
43. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
44. Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought. – Henri L. Bergson
45. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. – Tony Robbins
46. Preach! Write! Act! Do any thing, save to lie down and die! – Nathaniel Hawthorne
47. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. A person’s actions will tell you everything you need to know.
49. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
50. If you don’t make things happen then things will happen to you. – Anonymous
51. Action is the last resource of those who know not how to dream. – Oscar Wilde
52. There are seven days in a week and ‘someday’ isn’t one of them.
53. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do. – Lewis Cass
54. Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.
55. Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.
56. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
57. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. – Bruce Lee
58. Do the thing you are afraid to do and the death of fear is certain. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
59. A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. – Bo Bennett
60. The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions. – Confucius
61. There is no good or bad in the universe, only action and consequence.
62. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 22 – 21001 to 22000
63. All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them. – William F. Halsey
64. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
65. Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it.
66. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Joe Sabah
67. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
68. Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of inertia. – Alexis Carrel
69. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
70. Everywhere in life, the true question is not what we gain, but what we do. – Thomas Carlyle
71. Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission. – Zig Ziglar
72. You are not born a winner. You’re not born a loser. You’re born a chooser.
73. You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety. – Abraham Maslow
74. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision. – Dalai Lama
75. We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts. – Harold Nicolson
76. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology. – Red Auerbach
77. The moment when you want to quit, is the moment when you need to keep pushing.
78. Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps. – David Lloyd George
79. Action may not always bring happiness … but there is no happiness without action. – Benjamin Disraeli
80. What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action. – Meister Eckhart
81. As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people say. I just watch what they do. – Andrew Carnegie
82. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Warren Buffett
83. You have exactly one life in which to do everything you’ll ever do. Act accordingly. – Colin Wright
84. The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action. – Confucius
85. A good action is never lost; it is a treasure laid up and guarded for the doer’s need. – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 7 – 6001 to 7000
86. Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. – Thomas Jefferson
87. Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement. – Alfred Adler
88. Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it. – Mahatma Gandhi
89. Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. – Andrew Jackson
90. The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do. – Thomas Alva Edison
91. Inspirations never go in for long engagements; they demand immediate marriage to action. – Brendan Francis
92. It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action. – Al Batt
93. An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. – Arnold Glasow
94. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. – James Baldwin
95. Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in. – Napolean Bonaparte
96. I don’t really like talking. I like to execute. I’m not a talking person. I’m an action person. – Kevin Gates
97. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand. – Thomas Carlyle
98. Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation. – Thomas Huxley
99. The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts. – Booker T. Washington
100. Action is not something extra you do, it is the only thing you do to fulfill your goals.