Thought Provoking Quotes
Thought Provoking Quotes
1. What is the single worst quality a person can have?
2. What activity do you never procrastinate on when it needs doing?
3. What’s something you enjoy doing for other people?
4. What will you never know for sure?
5. What song reminds you of good times from your teenage years?
6. What is one mistake most people make at least once?
7. What’s something you don’t care about, even though lots of people do seem to care about it?
8. What’s something you enjoy doing again and again?
9. When did you last judge someone who you did not even know?
10. There will always be someone in my life _____who?
11. When did you last laugh so much___it hurt?
12. What do you most regret never telling someone?
13. Who is your life do you wish you had met sooner?
14. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?
15. What’s something that always leaves you wanting more?
16. Who are the people you surround yourself with?
17. Do you have a personal mission statement?
18. How do you express your gratitude for good things and people you have in your life?
19. What are you spending your money on?
20. Are you satisfied with your work?
21. If you had unlimited resources, how would you live your life?
22. Did you pause to celebrate the last time you accomplished a goal, big or small?
23. Do you consider yourself worthy of love and admiration?
24. Do you meditate daily for at least 5 minutes?
25. What story are you telling yourself about your life?
26. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
27. What will people say at your funeral?
28. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
29. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
30. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
31. If you received enough money to never need to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
32. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
33. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
34. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
35. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
36. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
37. What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you?
38. If you could watch everything that happened in your life until now, would you enjoy it?
39. If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?
40. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you in the world?
41. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? What’s stopping you?
42. When was the last time you tried something new?
43. If you had a friend that you spoke to the same way you speak to yourself, how long do you think that person would allow you to be your friend?
44. What is the last thing that you’ve done that’s really worth remembering?
45. If you had to teach someone one thing, what would you teach?
46. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
47. What do you want most out of life?
48. If karma was coming back to you, would it help or hurt you?
49. If you could go back in time, once, and change a single thing – what would it be?
50. What is your relationship with money?
51. Are you able to say no, even when it makes you unpopular?
52. What’s one thing you do as often as possible to feel alive?
53. What is something you are tired of seeing online?
54. In one word, what’s standing between you and your biggest goal?
55. What was your favourite toy when you were a child?
56. What’s one mistake you will never make again?
57. If you could ask one person just one question, and they would answer honestly, what would you ask and who would you ask?
58. If you could make a 10 second speech to the entire world. What would you say?
59. What would you do differently if you got the chance to relive the past five years of your life?
60. What will you never know allow someone else to do to you?
61. What’s something positive you try to keep in mind when negativity surrounds you?
62. What’s one opportunity you have now that you have not taken?
63. What’s something you always look forward to?
64. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
65. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
66. Which parent are you closer to and why?
67. What was the best phase in your life?
68. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
69. What was the worst phase in your life?
70. What makes you feel accomplished?
71. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
72. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
73. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
74. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
75. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
76. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
77. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
78. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
79. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
80. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
81. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
82. Do you judge a book by its cover?
83. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
84. What are you most thankful for?
85. Do you believe in second chances?
86. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
87. What did your past relationship teach you?
88. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
89. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
90. What’s on your bucket list this year?
91. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
92. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
93. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
94. What’s your biggest regret in life?
95. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
96. What makes you smile?
97. What drives you to do better at something?
98. What do you really love to do? Do you do it often? If you answer no, why not?
99. What can you do today that you couldn’t do a year ago? What will you be able to do at this time next year?
100. What do you “owe” yourself?
101. When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?
102. How do you spend the majority of your free time? Why?
103. What terrifies you the most?
104. What are you looking forward to?
105. Describe the greatest adventure of your life
106. If you dropped everything to pursue your dreams, what would you be risking?
107. What did your life teach you yesterday?
108. What have you done today to make someone’s life better?
109. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
110. What makes you special?
111. How many people do you truly love? What are you doing for them?
112. What bad habits do you want to break?
113. When did you not speak up, when you know you really should have?
114. Describe the next five years of your life, and your plans, in a single sentence
115. If you spend a day watching movies when you should be working a day wasted or well spent?
116. What is honor, and does it even matter anymore?
117. Would your life be better or worse, if you knew the time and place where you would die?
118. Would you be a martyr and risk your reputation by standing up for what is right in front of your peers? Or is it better to be pragmatic and do nothing?
119. What would happen if you never wasted another minute of your life, what would that look like?
120. Could you be persuaded to kill someone? If you answer no, how much money would it take to change your mind?”
121. Would you rather have 10 years of excellent health, or 30 years of average health?
122. Is being open-minded a virtue, if it’s causing destructive ideas to spread throughout society?
123. Do you consider yourself the hero or the villain in your story?
124. How much control do you really have over yourself?
125. When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone?
126. What have you given up on?
127. Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?
128. Who do you most respect at work and why?
129. Who inspires you to be a better person?
130. Who do you depend on the most?
131. If you could not work for a year, what would you do?
132. What’s the funniest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?
133. What always makes you laugh?
134. What one thing would you change about our society?
135. What do you think about first thing in the morning?
136. If you could have your own TV show, what would it be?
137. If you had your own TV network what would you put on it?
138. What or who motivates you to exercise and be healthy?
139. When did your life change for the better?
140. If you could be compete in the Olympics, what sport would you choose?
141. What is the largest crowd you have ever been in?
142. What job would you never want?
143. What’s your personal heaven?
144. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
145. Who taught you to cook? And what was the first meal you prepared?
146. What one question would you ask the President?
147. If you had to live in a small town, which one would you pick and why?
148. What are your parent’s best qualities?
149. What’s your favorite memory of your childhood best friend?
150. What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
151. What was the first professional sporting event you went to?
152. What job have you hated the most?
153. Have you ever performed in front of a crowd? If so, what did you do?
154. Would you rather be rather be wealthy or healthy?
155. What’s the most comical gift you’ve ever received?
156. How do you manage stress?
157. What law would you change?
158. What historical event inspires you the most?
159. When did you realize you liked/were good at your job?
160. Who is the best living musician?
161. Have you ever had a “now or never” moment?
162. What do you want for your children?
163. What is your favorite/least favorite holiday and why?
164. Can you recite a poem?
165. What was your favorite summer activity as a kid?
166. Have you ever taken responsibility for someone else’s mistake?
167. What’s your personal anthem?
168. When was the last time you turned your phone off?
169. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume?
170. What happy moment will you always remember?
171. What is one of your PG-rated guilty pleasures in life?
172. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
173. What’s the greatest invention of your lifetime?
174. What kind of dinosaur would you want to be?
175. What is your very first memory?
176. What is one life lesson you will never forget?
177. What historical figure would you most like to meet?
178. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
179. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
180. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
181. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
182. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
183. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
184. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
185. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
186. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
187. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
188. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
189. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
190. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
191. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
192. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
193. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
194. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
195. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
196. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
197. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
198. Why are you, you?
199. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
200. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
201. What are you most grateful for?
202. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
203. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
204. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
205. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
206. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
207. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
208. If not now, then when?
209. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
210. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
211. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
212. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
213. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
214. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
215. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
216. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
217. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
218. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
219. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
220. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
221. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
222. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
223. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
224. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
225. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
226. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
227. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
228. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
229. What gets you excited about life?
230. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
231. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
232. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
233. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
234. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
235. What does your joy look like today?
236. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
237. Which activities make you lose track of time?
238. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
239. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
240. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
241. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human?
242. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
243. What is important enough to go to war over?
244. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
245. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?
246. Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
247. Where do you find inspiration?
248. Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
249. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
250. What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
251. In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?
252. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
253. Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
254. Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
255. Is it more important to love or be loved?
256. If it all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
257. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
258. What is the difference between falling in love and being in love?
259. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
260. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
261. What gives your life meaning?
262. Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure without pain? Peace without war?
263. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
264. Is there such a thing as perfect?
265. What does it mean to be human?
266. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
267. Where would you most like to go and why?
268. What do you love most about yourself?
269. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?
270. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
271. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
272. Do you own your things or do your things own you?
273. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
274. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?
275. What do you have that you cannot live without?
276. When you close your eyes what do you see?
277. What sustains you on a daily basis?
278. What are your top five personal values?
279. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
280. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
281. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
282. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
283. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
284. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
285. What is your number one goal for the next six months?
286. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else?
287. Are you happy with yourself?
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 149 – 148001 to 149000
288. What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you?
289. What are three moral rules you will never break?
290. What does it mean to allow another person to truly love you?
291. Who or what do you think of when you think of love?
292. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
293. What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
294. When do you feel most like yourself?
295. When you help someone do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
296. What is your greatest challenge?
297. How do you define success?
298. How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
299. If someone could tell you the exact day and time you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
300. What have you read online recently that inspired you?
301. If I could grant you one wish what would you wish for?
302. Why do religions that advocate unity divide the human race?
303. If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose?
304. What can money not buy?
305. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?
306. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?
307. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?
308. What would your ‘priceless’ Mastercard-style commercial be?
309. What makes everyone smile?
310. Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?
311. Why do you matter?
312. What are you sure of in your life?
313. What’s the difference between settling for things and accepting the way things are?
314. How many of your friends would you trust with your life?
315. What’s your definition of heaven?
316. What is your most prized possession?
317. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
318. What makes a person beautiful?
319. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
320. What makes you proud?
321. How do you find the strength to do what you know in your heart is right?
322. Where do you find peace?
323. When have you worked hard and loved every minute of it?
324. What would you do if you made a mistake and somebody died?
325. If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it?
326. How do you spend the majority of your free time?
327. When does silence convey more meaning than words?
328. Who do you think of first when you think of ‘success?’
329. What did you want to be when you grew up?
330. How have you helped someone else recently?
331. What is your greatest skill?
332. Do you see to believe or believe to see?
333. How are you pursuing your dreams right now?
334. What’s the next big step you need to take?
335. If today was the last day of your life, who would you call and what would you tell them?
336. Who do you dream about?
337. What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind?
338. When is love a weakness?
339. What is the number one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
340. What has been the most terrifying moment of your life thus far?
341. Who is the strongest person you know?
342. If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
343. Is the reward worth the risk?
344. For you personally, what makes today worth living?
345. What have you done in the last year that makes you proud?
346. What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?
347. What is your fondest memory from the past three years?
348. What are the primary components of a happy life?
349. How would the world be different if you were never born?
350. With the resources you have right now, what can you do to bring yourself closer to your goal?
351. What are your top three priorities?
352. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
353. Why do we idolize sports players?
354. What do you see when you look into the future?
355. What makes you angry? Why?
356. What is the most valuable life lesson you learned from your parents?
357. What does love feel like?
358. What are your favorite simple pleasures?
359. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
360. What will you never do?
361. What do you do to deliberately impress others?
362. Excluding romantic relationships, who do you love?
363. What book has had the greatest influence on your life?
364. What three questions do you wish you knew the answers to?
365. What is the greatest peer pressure you’ve ever felt?
366. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
367. In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
368. What’s the best part of growing older?
369. What’s been on your mind most lately?
370. What do you think is worth waiting for?
371. What chances do you wish you had taken?
372. Where else would you like to live? Why?
373. What motivates you to go to work each day?
374. When was the last time you lied? What did you lie about?
375. What made you smile this week?
376. What do you do with the majority of your money?
377. What motivates you to be your best?
378. When was the last time you lost your temper? About what?
379. What will you never give up on?
380. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
381. How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence?
382. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
383. What makes you uncomfortable?
384. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most?
385. What worries you about the future?
386. What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
387. What life lessons did you have to experience firsthand before you fully understood them?
388. Do you like the city or town you live in? Why or why not?
389. What’s the best part of being you?
390. When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out?
391. What do you do to relieve stress?
392. What is your happiest memory?
393. What is your saddest memory?
394. What would you like to change?
395. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
396. What’s your favorite true story that you enjoy sharing with others?
397. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
398. What are you waiting for? How are you writing your life’s story?
399. What makes love last?
400. What good comes from suffering?
401. Based on you current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years?
402. Through all of life’s twists and turns who has been there for you?
403. What was your last major accomplishment?
404. Who is your mentor and what have you learned from them?
405. What or who has been distracting you?
406. What are you uncertain about?
407. What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?
408. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
409. When you have a random hour of free time, what do you usually do?
410. What makes you weird?
411. If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently?
412. What do you do over and over again that you hate doing?
413. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
414. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?
415. What white lies do you often tell?
416. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?
417. What did life teach you yesterday?
418. Who impresses you?
419. What have you done that you are not proud of?
420. When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn’t reveal?
421. How would you spend your ideal day?
422. What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other?
423. What is the best advice you have ever received?
424. If you could live forever, would you want to? Why?
425. If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?
426. What positive changes have you made in your life recently?
427. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
428. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?
429. What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at?
430. What type of person angers you the most?
431. What is missing in your life?
432. What is your most striking physical attribute?
433. Who would you like to please the most?
434. When you meet someone for the very first time what do you want them to think about you?
435. At what point during the last five years have you felt lost and alone?
436. Who would you like to forgive?
437. What is one opportunity you believe you missed out on when you were younger?
438. What do you want more of in your life?
439. What do you want less of in your life?
440. Who depends on you?
441. Other than money, what else have you gained from your current job?
442. Whom do you secretly envy? Why?
443. In twenty years, what do you want to remember?
444. What are you most excited about in your life right now – today?
445. What experience from this past year do you appreciate the most?
446. What is the most enjoyable thing your family has done together in the last three years?
447. How many hours of television do you watch in a week? A month? A year?
448. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
449. In one sentence, how would you describe your relationship with your mother?
450. What was the most defining moment in your life during this past year?
451. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
452. What simple gesture have you recently witnessed that renewed your hope in humanity?
453. What is your favorite smell?
454. What recent memory makes you smile the most?
455. What celebrities do you admire? Why?
456. What is the number one motivator in your life right now?
457. What music do you listen to to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down?
458. If I gave you $1000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy?
459. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
460. What is your biggest pet peeve?
461. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
462. What are some recent compliments you’ve received?
463. How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly?
464. How much money per month is enough for you to live comfortably?
465. When was your first impression of someone totally wrong?
466. How many hours a week do you spend online?
467. What do you love to do?
468. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
469. Are you more like your mom or your dad? In what way?
470. What is the number one quality that makes someone a good leader?
471. What do you love to practice?
472. What questions do you often ask yourself?
473. What is your favorite place on Earth?
474. What are you an expert at?
475. How would an extra $1000 a month change your life?
476. What things in life should always be free?
477. What is your favorite time of the year?
478. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
479. What is the most recent dream you remember having while sleeping?
480. What confuses you?
481. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
482. When did you not speak up when you should have?
483. What is your favorite quote?
484. What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.)
485. Where or who do you turn to when you need good advice?
486. What artistic medium do you use to express yourself?
487. Who or what is the greatest enemy of mankind?
488. What’s something you wish you had done earlier in life?
489. What is the closest you have ever come to fearing for your life?
490. How do you deal with isolation and loneliness?
491. What do you know well enough to teach to others?
492. What’s a quick decision you once made that changed your life?
493. What have you lost interest in recently?
494. What makes life easier?
495. What was the last thing you furiously argued about with someone?
496. What job would you never do no matter how much it paid?
497. What is the number one solution to healing the world?
498. What could society do without?
499. What stresses you out?
500. Now that it’s behind you, what did you do last week that was memorable?
501. Where do you spend most of your time while you’re awake?
502. What makes someone a hero?
503. When in your life have you been a victim of stereotyping?
504. When was the last time you felt lucky?
505. When did you first realize that life is short?
506. What is the most insensitive thing a person can do?
507. What can someone do to grab your attention?
508. What do you usually think about on your drive home from work?
509. What’s one downside of the modern day world?
510. What simple fact do you wish more people understood?
511. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
512. How would you describe your future in three words?
513. Can you daydream at night?
514. What is something you hate but you wished you loved?
515. Where do you go and what do you do to wind down/relax?
516. What is your favorite season of the year?
517. If a movie was made about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
518. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
519. If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be?
520. What do you think is the best age to get married?
521. If you had to pick an image to represent each member of your family, what would you pick?
522. What is one thing you thought existed but it actually doesn’t?
523. What was the first thing you bought with your first paycheck?
524. What is something you’ve always wanted, but couldn’t have due to social stigmas?
525. How’s life?
526. What is the one thing you can’t do, no matter how hard you try?
527. What is one thing that you would risk your life for?
528. What was the single, best realization you have ever had?
529. I’m genuinely interested. What’s one song you will never skip on your playlist?
530. What product do you think the world could go on without?
531. If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest?
532. What is your most interesting hobby?
533. What is one thing you do to get motivated?
534. What is the worst song lyric you have ever heard?
535. What are questions that you don’t like to answer?
536. What was your most irrational fear as a child?
537. What is something beautiful you see every day?
538. What things do you do every day that you wish were automated?
539. Where is the weirdest place you have seen someone you know?
540. What is your favorite word in the English language?
541. What is the social event you hate the most?
542. What is the best thing that you have done, just because you were told you can’t?
543. What is an obscure food that you have eaten that most people never tried?
544. If you could visit any fictional town, what would it be?
545. When did you realize people had accepted you as an adult?
546. What is the craziest thing you’ve seen somebody do at the workplace?
547. What is the most cliché thing you have done in your life?
548. What is the word you absolutely hate people for using?
549. Do you “genuinely” think you are attractive?
550. When is the last time you cried?
551. What is your “I shouldn’t be here today” story?
552. What is the most famous person you have ever met?
553. Do you have something that you find strangely relaxing?
554. What short phrases should be on candy hearts but aren’t?
555. What is your “go-to” joke?
556. What is the worst thing your mom caught you doing as a kid?
557. What incredibly common thing in life terrifies you?
558. What would you do if you had a working time machine?
559. What do you think is the ultimate waste of your money?
560. What would you do if you had no money?
561. What is your favorite three-word sentence?
562. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
563. What is one thing you don’t understand about yourself?
564. What is something you just have to do every day?
565. What impresses you most about kids these days?
566. What was your first kiss like?
567. What is a movie moment that completely transformed you?
568. What “impossible coincidence” stories do you know?
569. What is legal that you think should be illegal?
570. If you had to live a week without internet, what will you do to keep yourself busy?
571. What do you think is the best feeling in the world?
572. What is the worst advice you have ever been given?
573. What was your turning point to a more active life?
574. What is your best piece of advice?
575. What do you consider to be the highlight of your life?
576. What is something that you seriously take for granted?
577. What is your favorite drink?
578. What is your worst experience in a foreign country?
579. What would you do if you could do anything for 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, assuming money were no object?
580. What is the biggest waste of time in your life?
581. Would you consider yourself an absolutist or a relativist or some combination?
582. Is morality essentially social? Would a hermit living alone in a remote forest have morality?
583. What does the word ethics mean to you?
584. If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
585. If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
586. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
587. Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
588. What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
589. If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
590. When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
591. Is the country you live in really the best fit for you?
592. Do you take people’s advice?
593. Do you get quickly offended?
594. Do you consider yourself to be a likable person?
595. ‘We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give’ – What does this mean to you?
596. What makes a meaningful life?
597. How much would you be willing to sacrifice for people in poverty?
598. If you could live one day over and over again, what would you choose to do?
599. What would make you feel more worthy? What do you believe needs to be different about you?
600. What brings you down the most often?
601. Would you rather work less (and do the things you enjoy) and have less money?
602. If you could be a different person, who would you be?
603. What bad habits do you want to ditch?
604. Do you know your partners love language?
605. Do the people you love most know how much you love them?
606. Are you satisfied with the depth of your relationships?
607. Do you say ‘yes’ too often when you really want to say ‘no’? Why?
608. Do you really listen when people talk to you?
609. What are your most common negative thoughts? Are they logical?
610. Is your life complicated by unnecessary things?
611. How can you simplify your life and focus on the most important things to you?
612. How often do you give without expecting anything in return?
You may also like 180000 famous quotes part 125 – 124001 to 125000
613. What is most important to you in life? Are you giving it the time it deserves?
614. Are you afraid to speak your own opinion?
615. Do you give into others too often and feel resentful because of it?
616. Do the people in your life bring the best out of you?
617. How often do you make excuses?
618. What is one mistake that you will never do again?
619. What has grown you the most as a person – your challenges and trials or the comfortable yet enjoyable moments in life?
620. If you could choose to have no more challenges or obstacles in life, would you?
621. How often do you go to bed feeling angry?
622. If you paid more attention to the sad things in this world, would you feel more conflicted about it?
623. Why do we think of others the most when they’re no longer around?
624. Do you ask enough questions, or are you happy to settle for what you already know?
625. What inspires you in life?
626. What is stopping you from living the life you want to live?
627. Who have you been, when you’ve been at your best?
628. What am I doing when I feel most beautiful?
629. What is something you believe that almost nobody agrees with you on?
630. What are your superpowers?
631. what did you enjoy doing at age 10?
632. What are you willing to try now?
633. Looking back on your career, 20 or 30 years from now, what do you want to say you’ve accomplished?
634. What is your sentence?
635. When Do You Remember Learning a New Word?
636. To What Piece of Technology Would You Write a ‘Love Letter’?
637. How Do You Use Wikipedia?
638. Should All Students Get Equal Space in a Yearbook?
639. What Are Your Personal Superstitions?
640. How Much Food Does Your Family Waste?
641. To What Business Would You Like to Give Advice?
642. Do You Judge Political Candidates by Their Looks?
643. What is Your Favorite Place in Your House?
644. Why Do We Like Reality Shows So Much?
645. What Superpower Do You Wish You Had?
646. Are There Books That Should Be Banned From Your School Library?
647. Can Cellphones Be Educational Tools?
648. How Concerned Are You About Where Your Food Comes From?
649. Do Your Test Scores Reflect How Good Your Teachers Are?
650. How Important Do You Think It Is to ‘Build Character’?
651. What Can You Make From Scratch?
652. What’s the Most Challenging Assignment You’ve Ever Had?
653. Do You Believe in Equal Rights for Women and Men?
654. What Life Lessons Has Adversity Taught You?
655. Hard to think when hearing audible speech?
656. If you could own any single object that you don’t have now, what would it be?
657. If you could add one person to your family, who would it be?
658. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
659. If you could change anything about your parents, what would it be?
660. If you could fast-forward your life, how old would you want to be and why?
661. What is the one thing in the world you are most afraid of?
662. If you had the power to drop any course from your curriculum, what would it be?
663. If you caught your best friend stealing from you, what would you do?
664. If you could look like anyone you wanted, who would that be?
665. If you were a member of the opposite sex, who would you want to look like?
666. If you could change your first name, what name would you choose?
667. . What’s the best thing about being a teen?
668. If someone you like asked you on a date but your best friend had a crush on this person, what would you do?
669. If you had to change places with one of your friends, who would you choose?
670. What would you do if you found a dollar in the street? What if you found $100? $10,000?
671. If you had a chance to star in any movie, who would you like as a costar?
672. What was your most enjoyable dream? Your worst nightmare?”
673. “If you could become brilliant by having a visible scar stretching from your mouth to your ear, would you?”
674. “Which would be worse: having to leave the country and never return, or never being able to travel more than 150 miles from where you live now?”
675. “Do you work harder to earn praise and recognition or to avoid criticism?”
676. “If you knew in a year you would die of a heart attack, how would you alter your life?”
677. “Would you enjoy a month of solitude, all alone in an isolated, beautiful natural setting with food and shelter provided?”
678. For extraordinary wealth, would you be willing to have terrifying nightmares every night for a year?”
679. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as your dinner guest? your friend? your lover? What do you seek in a friend that you don’t expect from a lover?”
680. If what you owned had no bearing on what people thought of you, would you spend your money differently?”
681. “Who is the most important person in your life? What could you do to improve the relationship? Will you ever do it?”
682. “Would you rather play a game with someone less or more skilled than you? Would your answer be different if others were watching?”
683. “Would you have one of your fingers removed surgically if it somehow guaranteed you immunity from all major diseases?”
684. “If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?”
685. “Have your character and humanity been forged more by pleasure and success or by pain and disappointment?”
686. “If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? What good might come out of telling them now?”
687. “What do you feel more often: gratitude or envy? What are you most grateful for?”
688. “If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about any one thing about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know, and why?”
689. If You Had To Choose To Live Without One Of Your Five Senses, Which One Would You Give Up?
690. If You Could Get Away With A Crime, Would You? If Yes, What Would It Be?
691. What Animal Best Represents You And Why?
692. What Do You Define As A Family?
693. If You Could Live Forever, How Would You Spend Eternity?
694. Why Did You Choose Your Profession?
695. What Would You Do If You Were The President Of Your Own Country?
696. How Do You Want To Be Remembered?
697. If You Could Take Only Three Items With You To A Deserted Island, What Would They Be?
698. In What Ways Are You A Leader? In What Ways Are You A Follower?
699. What’s Your Greatest Failure, And How Did You Overcome It?
700. What’s Your Greatest Achievement And How Has It Shaped You?
701. If You Could Master One Skill You Don’t Have Right Now, What Would It Be?
702. Which Are You More Likely To Fight For, Love Or Money? Why?
703. What Would Be Your “Perfect” Day?
704. If You Could Speak Another Language, Which Would It Be And Why?
705. If You Could Time Travel, Would You Go To The Past Or The Future?
706. Would You Rather Be A Jack Of Many Trades Or A Master Of One?
707. What Fad Do You Wish Would Come Back? Which Do You Feel Should Stay Gone Forever?
708. If You Could Change One Event From History, What Would It Be?
709. What Is “Home” To You?
710. Who’s Your Personal Hero?
711. If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life, Who Would It Be And Why?
712. If You Could Choose Your Last Words, What Would They Be?
713. What’s Something Too Serious To Be Joked About?
714. If You Could Fight Anyone In History, Who Would It Be?
715. Would You Rather Explore A New Planet, Or The Deepest Parts Of The Ocean? Why?
716. In What Ways Are You The Same As Your Childhood Self?
717. What Single Message Would You Send To An Advanced Alien Species?
718. If It Were Possible To Colonize Mars In Our Lifetime, Would You Go? Why Or Why Not?
719. If You Could Play One Instrument You Aren’t Able To Now, What Would It Be And Why?
720. Would You Rather Live In The City Or The Woods? Why?
721. What Teacher Inspired You The Most? How Did They?
722. What’s Your Favorite Holiday And Why?
723. What Makes You Cry?
724. If You Were On Death Row, What Would Your Final Meal Be?
725. If You Could Abolish One Piece Of Modern Technology, What Would It Be And Why?
726. If It Were Possible, Would You Own A Pet Dinosaur? If So, Which One And Why?
727. If You Could Choose How You Die, How Would You Go Out?
728. If You Could Bring Back Anyone From The Dead, Who Would It Be And Why?
729. If You Could Use Technology To Do One Thing, What Would It Be?
730. If Your House Was Burning And You Could Only Save One Item, What Would It Be And Why?
731. What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?
732. Do you believe everything happens for a reason, or do we just find reasons after things happen?
733. Is there anything you consider absolutely unforgivable?
734. In your life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?
735. What is one behavior that you never tolerate?
736. Does spending time with other people energize you or drain you?
737. Is social media bringing us closer or making everyone more isolated and alone?
738. Do you usually follow your head or your heart when making decisions?
739. How would you describe unconditional love?
740. What do you feel passionate about?
741. What will be your legacy?
742. What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
743. If a close family member or friend got extremely ill, how would you handle the situation?
744. What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?
745. Given a chance, would you bungee jump?
746. What is the first thing you notice about people?
747. Are you a ‘morning’ or ‘night’ person?
748. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
749. Are you a task oriented person or a people oriented person?
750. When was the last time you danced?
751. If you were on an deserted island and only had 3 books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be?
752. Have you ever been stopped by the police?
753. If you get a hole in your clothes, do you prefer to fix it or toss it?
754. What sounds better? Cuddling by the fire or laying under the stars?
755. If someday we have children, what’s one personality trait you’d want to pass down to them?
756. What do you want it to say on your tombstone?
757. You have a free night all to yourself. What are you going to do?
758. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
759. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
760. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?
761. What is your first thought in the morning when you wake up?
762. How many rings before you answer the phone?
763. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
764. What keeps you up at night?
765. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
766. When is it ok, if ever, to disobey the law?
767. If you were given a choice, what would you believe in, God or Fate?
768. If you ever got into a disagreement with any one of my family members or best friends, how would you deal with it?
769. Are you a person who keeps enemies, grudges or any negative thoughts about a person?
770. Is happiness the most important purpose in life?
771. Is it always better to have more choices?
772. If someone is drowning and you refuse to help, are you responsible for his death?
773. Is it alright to torture terrorists to extract information?
774. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
775. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
776. Does love = sex?
777. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
778. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
779. Do you always smile for pictures?
780. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
781. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
782. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
783. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
784. tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
785. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
786. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received?
787. How do you know when you’re right about something?
788. When is silence more meaningful than words?
789. Are there things that you sometimes pretend you understand, but actually don’t?
790. What big lesson could someone learn from your life?
791. What’s your philosophy in life?
792. Would tell partner if you cheated?
793. 3 material things couldn’t live without?
794. 3 mental things couldn’t live without?
795. Thought of suicide ever crossed your mind?
796. When was most loved you ever felt?
797. Age lost virginity?
798. Biggest insecurity and why?
799. If someone in front of you dropped $100 bill, what would you do?
800. 5 must-haves in partner?
801. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
802. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
803. Are you working hard to achieve something big in your life or are you just going with the flow and leaving it all to chance?
804. There are some things that every person tries so hard to ignore in this world, what are the reasons for ignoring something in the first place?
805. If you had to take a strong stance against someone you dearly care about, would you do it even if it meant losing the person?
806. Do you know when or how to find “the one” or are you still not able to tell?
807. Which is a stronger emotion: anger or love?
808. Tell me about someone you envy?
809. Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
810. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
811. What was the most risky decision you ever made in your life?
812. First celebrity crush?
813. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
814. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
815. What is/was your worst subject in school?
816. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
817. Have you ever lost something and thought this?
818. In one word, what do you want most from your relationship?
819. What is priceless to you?
820. What’s one thing you learned that blew your mind?
821. What is the most common lie you hear people utter?
822. What’s one problem you are thankful you don’t have?
823. If you were imprisoned, how would you use your time productively?
824. What’s one promise you have made to yourself?
825. What is the most beautiful thing you have seen?
826. What annoys you most about your job?
827. What do people thank you for most often?
828. What do you not like to waste?
829. What do you appreciate most about your mother?
830. What is always worth the wait?
831. _______ makes life worth living?
832. What do you not tolerate from a friend?
833. Whats the easiest thing to love?
834. Whats your favorite way to show someone you love them?
835. What you not want to see in your lifetime?
836. What does every good relationship have?
837. What makes you feel comfortable?
838. what character traits make a person attractive in your eyes?
839. what goals and dreams excites you?
840. what kind of negativity do you struggle to defend yourself against?
841. how can you say “thank you” without using words?
842. what situation has been stealing your happiness?
843. what is one place you love to visit regularly?
844. whats your response to someone who is rude and says they hate you?
845. what do you wish more people understood about you?
846. whats one thing you would never do to yourself?
847. what is one thing you absolutely need in life?
848. what is something you always run out of?
849. what is one thing that is unique and true about you?
850. sometimes all I need is _______?
851. whats one dream that you have had in your head for a while and have not yet taken action on?
852. what is the greatest pearl of wisdom that you have ever learned in your life?
853. what one kind of person or situation you would never mess with?
854. it feels good to think about_______?
855. whats something your mom once said that you will never forget?
856. what behaviors from others should never be tolerated?
857. whats one good piece of advice everyone should follow?
858. what is something you have a hard time listening to?
859. if you could describe your life using only one color, what would it be and why?
860. what is something interesting about you that almost no one knows?
861. what is the most valuable thing you have ever lost?
862. what could you always use more of?
863. whats one odd thing about your life?
864. nowadays nobody speaks enough about_______?
865. what do you like living close to?
866. what do you not want to see around you?
867. whats one thing you always procrastinate on?
868. where are you looking forward to visiting?
869. what disappoints you the most about life?
870. where is your heart today?
871. what do you need to stop letting others do to you?
872. what do you view as a bad combination?
873. when all else fails______?
874. what is your favorite outdoor place to let go and be one with nature?
875. what do you not want to forget?
876. whats something you can change?
877. whats something that you are glad you will never have to do again?
878. what do you feel naked without?
879. whats something you refuse to put up with?
880. whats the best way to end a long day?
881. whats something you always want to have nearby?
882. what do some people think is cute or lever but you find unattractive?
883. what should you not touch?
884. what do you not want to be interrupted?
885. what should you never touch?
886. whats something you check daily?
887. whats one thing that changes people?
888. whats the best way to start the morning?
889. whats one thing you are not?
890. what do you wish you could remember more clearly?
891. what would you appreciate never hearing again?
892. whats a quote that gives you strength and hope?
893. whats are some things we never get too old to enjoy?
894. what do you feel like when you are at your best?
895. what is the biggest change in your life in past three years?
896. where is one place you don’t want to go?
897. what do you appreciate most about your friends?
898. what is the best thing that could possibly happen today?
899. what is something that is hard to take back?
900. whats the best way to let go and move on from a failed relationship?
901. whats one way people drive you crazy?
902. whats the downside of having too much money?
903. whats one way to make a problem worse?
904. the worst struggle in life is_____?
905. whats something you always have trouble with?
906. I am always attracted to ______?
907. whats one chance you hope you get?
908. whats something that’s both a waste of time and a waste of money?
909. somewhere in the world, someone always_____?
910. what does your inner child want right now?
911. what can quickly irritate you?
912. whats is something that you will never buy?
913. whats one thing you always put off doing?
914. whats stands between you and your success?
915. life is better when you______?
916. what are you uncertain about right now?
917. whats something you wish you started sooner?
You may also like Best 100 Socrates Quotes on Wisdom, Beauty, Justice, Freedom
918. whats something you have never had in your life?
919. whats stops you from being smart?
920. what are you fed up with?
921. what do you sdo when people dislike you for no reason?
922. whats stops you from being happy?
923. what is the greatest enemy of love?
924. what are the simple ways you use to make people smile?
925. what is the nicest thing you have ever done for a complete stranger?
926. how do you know if you have found the one?
927. whats the greatest enemy of creativity?
928. what should you do if you feel something is wrong?
929. what can you do quickly and correctly?
930. whats the most inspiring sentence you have ever heard or read?
931. whats something that’s always enjoyable?
932. you cant put a price on______?
933. whats a word that has lots of power?
934. today I am filled with ______?
935. what kind of people does the world need more of?
936. what are the biggest roadblocks standing in your way?
937. whats is one possibility that makes you nervous?
938. how can you save $100 this month?
939. nothing is as obnoxious as_______?
940. what could excite you the most right this very moment?
941. what times are gone forever?
942. whats something you do not need to be happy?
943. what was the most annoying thing about your day today?
944. whats something you are glad your parents taught you?
945. what confuses you the most about society these days?
946. what do you wish you knew sooner?
947. what are 3 words you like to hear? Excluding I love you
948. whats something you do everyday that you hate to do?
949. how is one person you will never forget?
950. today, I feel like ____?
951. who would you like to receive a surprise visit from?
952. where would you like to go right now?
953. who intimidates you?
954. whats one event that has made you stronger?
955. whats something that makes you different?
956. who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for an hour?
957. who worries you?
958. what do you enjoy day dreaming about?
959. whats something you enjoy doing alone?
960. what makes life difficult?
961. whats one thing that would make your life easier?
962. whats one thing best friends do for each other?
963. when you are having a bad day, what do you do to feel better?
964. whats one word you would use to describe your family?
965. what makes you feel needed?
966. whats one small act of kindness that made a big difference to you?
967. who reminds you of home?
968. it only takes 30 minutes a day to _____?
969. what do you hope to change?
970. what is your favorite free thing to do?
971. life is not about_______?
972. what is one word you love to be called?
973. there is no substitute for _______?
974. what do you want most for your family?
975. what makes you feel alone?
976. who lifts you higher?
977. whats one resolution everyone should make every year?
978. whats your #1 resolution for the upcoming year?
979. I vow to let go of ______?
980. what gives you peae of mind?
981. what are two things you need to do every day?
982. whats something you wish happened more often?
983. what do you enjoy most about the holiday season?
984. whats something from the past that still makes you smile?
985. whats one thing you need to stop doing in the next 12 months?
986. whats one big mistake you made this year?
987. whats makes you irreplaceable?
988. what did you give up on too soon?
989. whats the best thing you can offer a friend?
990. whats something you wish you could say out loud?
991. to make someone happy, give them____?
992. I miss my________?
993. what would you describe your lifestyle in two words or less?
994. whats one thing you can do to feel beautiful on the inside?
995. what is one unfulfilled dream you still have?
996. how to you usually spend the two hours before you go to bed?
997. whats something you are 100% devoted to?
998. whats something that cant last forever?
999. whats one example of a time when you gave into your fears?
1000. whats one reason you are stuck where you are?
Bonus 253 thought provoking questions
1001. in what way do you wish your life was different?
1002. whats one thing you would love to do for yourself this year?
1003. what never fails to capture your attention?
1004. whats one word people who know you well would never use to describe you?
1005. what do you like the most about winter?
1006. nothing is tougher than ______?
1007. what do you need to emotionally distance yourself from?
1008. how do you escape reality for a while when you need to?
1009. whats one bad habit that makes you miserable?
1010. how do you know when you are happy?
1011. the pain of a mistake is always better than _____?
1012. a real friend would never______?
1013. what is one of life’s little pleasures that you often indulge in?
1014. whats something that should be more simple?
1015. whats one goal that is not easy, but totally worth it?
1016. whats something everyone should say before its too late?
1017. whats make you a confident person?
1018. What’s something nobody could ever steal from you?
1019. Who has had the greatest impact on your life?
1020. Do you like the city or town you live in? Why or why not?
1021. Are you happy with where you are in your life? Why?
1022. What is your favorite movie of all time?
1023. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
1024. Would you rather be in your pajamas all day or in a suit all day?
1025. Do you believe people are inherently good?
1026. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
1027. What’s something you disliked when you were younger that you truly enjoy today?
1028. What do you like most about your job?
1029. Would you rather super strong or super fast?
1030. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
1031. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
1032. Do you sing in the shower?
1033. Who is your favorite athlete?
1034. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
1035. What was the last movie you’ve seen?
1036. Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure without pain? Peace without war?
1037. What are you looking forward to in the upcoming week?
1038. What’s something you would do every day if you could?
1039. If you could go back in time and change things, what would you change about the week that just passed?
1040. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
1041. What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
1042. What is your favorite holiday?
1043. What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
1044. What is your favorite charity?
1045. What is your favorite day of the week?
1046. Who do you look up to?
1047. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
1048. What are your plans for this weekend?
1049. Do you have any siblings?
1050. How often do you shower?
1051. How have you sabotaged yourself in the past five years?
1052. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
1053. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
1054. What’s something simple that makes you smile?
1055. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
1056. What was your worst vacation experience?
1057. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
1058. Would you rather lose half your hair or lose half your hearing?
1059. Do you drink coffee or tea?
1060. Would you rather be homeless or live without family and friends?
1061. What is something you would hate to go without for a day?
1062. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
1063. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
1064. Who is your favorite actor?
1065. If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be?
1066. Who is your favorite music artist?
1067. What was the last book you read?
1068. What do you like to do to relax?
1069. What is the difference between living and existing?
1070. What is your favorite food?
1071. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
1072. What is your favorite drink?
1073. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
1074. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
1075. What is your favorite TV show?
1076. If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could have only 1 item, what would it be?
1077. How do you know when it’s time to move on?
1078. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
1079. What do you sometimes pretend to understand that you really do not?
1080. Would you rather be a chronic farter or a chronic burper?
1081. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
1082. Would you rather eat healthy or exercise regularly?
1083. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate?
1084. What do you wish did not exist in your life?
1085. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
1086. Why did your parents give you the name ______?
1087. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
1088. In one sentence, what do you wish for your future self?
1089. What do you admire most about your mother and father?
1090. What promise to yourself do you still need to fulfill?
1091. What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does?
1092. What are you known for by your friends and family?
1093. In one word, how would you describe your childhood?
1094. What is the most valuable thing that you own?
1095. What do you appreciate most about your current situation?
1096. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1097. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?
1098. What will be different about your life in exactly one year?
1099. What recently reminded you of how fast time flies?
1100. What are three things you can’t get enough of?
1101. What’s something bad that happened to you that made you stronger?
1102. Do you believe in soul mates?
1103. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
1104. What have you been counting or keeping track of recently?
1105. What’s something you should always be careful with?
1106. Where do you plan on going for your next vacation?
1107. When you’re 90-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
1108. Would you rather be really hairy or completely bald?
1109. Would you rather be rich or be poor and find true love?
1110. What did you do this past weekend?
1111. What is your favorite meal of the day?
1112. Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?
1113. How will today matter in five years from now?
1114. When was the last time you lost your temper? About what?
1115. What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc
1116. When you look into the past, what do you miss most?
1117. Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?
1118. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what would you miss most?
1119. Are you a saver or a spender?
1120. What is your favorite sports team?
1121. What are your turn offs?
1122. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
1123. Tell me about your first car.
1124. What is your favorite children’s book?
1125. What was the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
1126. Would you prefer to live in the city or a rural area?
1127. What is something you have never done but would like to do?
1128. Are you more like your mom or your dad? In what way?
1129. Have you ever been in love?
1130. What or who do you wish you lived closer to?
1131. People who are in default mode are not asking themselves these types of questions
1132. What was the last thing you purchased?
1133. Where did you grow up?
1134. What do you have a hard time saying “no” to?
1135. What’s something you wish you could do one more time?
1136. What is your favorite season?
1137. What’s something you have that everyone wants?
1138. What is your favorite pizza topping?
1139. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
1140. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
1141. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately?
1142. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
1143. Do you know what your your name means?
1144. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
1145. What’s the number one thing you want to achieve in the next five years?
1146. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
1147. What is your biggest regret?
1148. Do you speak any other languages?
1149. Who was the last person you called?
1150. What is the biggest motivator in your life right now?
1151. How are you pursuing your dreams right now?
1152. Would you rather never play or play but always lose?
1153. How have you changed in the last five years?
1154. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
1155. Would you rather be 4’5″ or 7’7″?
1156. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
1157. What’s something you know you can count on?
1158. What do you sometimes pretend you understand that you really don’t?
1159. What is your favorite restaurant?
1160. In one word, how would you describe your personality?
1161. What’s a belief you hold with which many people disagree?
1162. What are you waiting for? How are you writing your life’s story?
1163. What’s something about you that has never changed?
1164. Would you rather be rich and never find true love or be poor and find true love?
1165. What do you wish you had done differently?
1166. What type of music do you like to listen to?
1167. What type of phone do you have?
1168. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
1169. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
1170. Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
1171. Would you rather take an ice cold shower and be clean or not shower at all?
1172. What’s something that’s harder for you than it is for most people?
1173. What do your parents do for a living?
1174. What kind of music do you listen to?
1175. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
1176. Who do you think stands between you and happiness?
1177. Do you play any sports?
1178. Would you rather work really hard at an interesting job or slack off at a boring job?
1179. What mistakes do you make over and over again?
1180. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
1181. Do you believe in love at first sight?
1182. If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
1183. When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of?
1184. What is your middle name?
1185. Do you prefer short hair or long hair on a guy/girl?
1186. Do you believe in luck?
1187. So far, what has been the primary focus of your life?
1188. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give?
1189. What is the signature dish that you cook?
1190. What are some of your short-term goals?
1191. What’s something from the past that you don’t miss at all?
1192. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
1193. What did you have for dinner last night?
1194. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
1195. Do you have any pets?
1196. Would you rather give out bad advice or receive bad advice?
1197. Would you rather be the worst player on the best team or the best player on a great team?
1198. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
1199. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?
1200. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made?
1201. Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a month?
1202. What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
1203. Are there any foods that you dislike or will not eat?
1204. Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking?
1205. Do you play video games?
1206. Would you rather go to jail for a year or live in your car for a year?
1207. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
1208. What is your most embarrassing moment?
1209. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
1210. What do you like to do in your spare time?
1211. What is the biggest obstacle that stands in your way right now?
1212. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
1213. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of?
1214. Do you play any instruments?
1215. What are some of your long-term goals?
1216. When was the last time you lied? What did you lie about?
1217. What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
1218. What is your dream job?
1219. What countries have you traveled to?
1220. Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
1221. Would you rather be ugly and marry a good looking person or be good looking and marry an ugly person?
1222. Would you rather smell your own fart or smell someone else’s?
1223. What do you need to spend more time doing?
1224. What type of cell phone do you have?
1225. Would you rather drink a cup of spoiled milk or pee your pants in public?
1226. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
1227. What is something you’ve always wanted, but don’t yet have?
1228. How many hours of television do you watch in a week? A month? A year?
1229. What do you like most about your job? What do you dislike most about your job?
1230. What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
1231. When did you experience a major turning point in your life?
1232. What should you avoid to improve your life?
1233. What is your most beloved childhood memory?
1234. If you could live forever, would you want to? Why?
1235. Would you rather lick someone else’s armpit or have someone else lick your armpit?
1236. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
1237. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all?
1238. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
1239. Would you rather dump someone else or be the person getting dumped?
1240. What is the first think you notice about a guy or girl?
1241. Are there any foods that you would like to try?
1242. What’s a common misconception people have about you?
1243. If you knew that you only had a year left to live, what would you do?
1244. Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
1245. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
1246. Would you rather be stuck in a house with someone you hate or be stuck in a house alone?
1247. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
1248. What is your favorite board game?
1249. How often do you exercise?
1250. What are you scared of?
1251. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
1252. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
1253. Where was the last place you went on vacation?